Saturday, June 4, 2011

Pirate Party for boys and girls!

My new Pirate Party theme Printables for the summer birthday parties!


This coolest Pirate Party Birthday Printable’s was designed by me for your very special parties.
All you need to do is print and cut to create your very special party!
• • • ♥ S E T • I N C L U D E S ♥ • • •
• 5 different styles cupcake toppers (2 inch)
• 3 different styles circle tags can use as stickers, favor bag tags Etc. (2 inch)
• Cupcake wrappers with 2 different styles
• Horizontal flag with 2 different styles
• Pirate hat
• 7 different style flagsPattern Papers
• Pattern Papers
• Coloring activity sheets
• Welcome door sign

 Personalized birthday treasure map theme invitation for matching with this Pirate Party!
You can find on my Etsy

All designs are original and copyrighted © Todi Design
Please contact me with any questions or for more details.
• • • ♥ T H A N K • Y O U ♥ • • •
*♥* One-of-a-kind *♥* Original design by me *♥* Made with Love!

2 comments:

  1. Hi. How much are these and where can I find details for personalisation and ordering/delivery?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    Thanks for your interest!
    Please look at on;
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/todi
    Let me know if you need more information!
    best regards
    Todi

    ReplyDelete