Wednesday, May 16, 2012

{Customer Parties} Vintage Paper Doll Party

I am so excited to share this fabulous party!
Darling Larissa of Sweet On Parties and I collaborated on her daughter’s fourth birthday party.


I was so excited when Larissa asked me if I could make some printables for Audrey's birthday and the theme was a “Vintage Paper Doll Party”. I just adore the Vintage Betsy McCall Paper Dolls and was so happy to be able to create the printables for her. I used powder blues, pastel pink and lovely beige colors with white dotted textures, doily details and pretty Betsy McCall Images.


It was really such a fun party to design and even more enjoyable seeing how Larissa used the printables to create this gorgeous party.
I‘m just blown away to see these beautiful photos.
 gorgeous dessert table!
 yummy sweets!
Larissa baked all the desserts pink and white color!

Lovely details...
 These bags are the cutest!
 Stunning table!

What a Doll! She is adorable!
To learn more about this darling party and to see more of Larissa’s gorgeous photos
check out her blog here.
 I would like to thank Larissa for this amazing collaboration and sharing this gorgeous party with us! 

Party Styling, Concept, Photography and Desserts by Larissa of Sweet On Parties


Party Printables - Todi Boutique

** Made with Love **

3 comments:

  1. Hello Todi, I have enjoyed perusing many of your posts and seeing all of the lovely items you share. I have also visited your etsy shop... so sweet!

    Nice stopping by!
    Kindly, Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lorraine,
    Many thanks for your sweetnes and kindest words!
    I visited your blog too and like much your beautiful posts.
    Keep in touch :)
    Diletta

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how sweet and very cute!
    Daisy~

    ReplyDelete