Tuesday, June 5, 2012

{Customer Parties} Kokeshi Doll Japanese theme Birthday Party

What a creative and super kawaii dessert table I have to share with you today!
Party photos came from my sweet customer Jay who purchased Kokeshi Doll Party Printables from my Etsy.
Dessert Table Design & Styling by Joanne Charmand. She created this amazing Kokeshi Doll theme party for Jay's daughter's 1st birthday.
These photos just took my breath away.
I the cake and cookies!

 ...sushi cake pops, kimono and cherry blossom cookies are so creative...
...pink, red and white are beautiful together!
my cute dolls are so happy on this table :)
I ♥  Kokeshi dolls

If I want throw a Kokeshi themed party this would be just what I wanted :) Perfect!

I hope you’ve enjoyed looking at this adorable party photos as much as I have.
♥ 
Thank you Jay for sharing your adorable “Kokeshi Doll” Party!
Every detail is well done. Love it!

Concept by Jay 
Dessert Table Design & Styling by Joanne Charmand
Cake & Desserts by Cakes by Joanne Charmand

  Printables by Todi Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment